1. How can I activate iPhone Native App for my team?
Yes, you can activate iPhone Native App for my team. To do this, first install the iPhone Mobile App from the App store. https://www.zoho.com/projects/help/subscribe-iphone.html
2. Can I use my Google Apps account to access Zoho Projects app on iPhone?
Yes, you can use your Google ID to access Zoho Projects app on iPhone.
Follow the steps given below to use your Gmail ID:
- Go to https://zoho.com
- Ensure that you are not already logged in to Zoho in the same browser.
- From the sign in page, click Forgot Password link or type https://accounts.zoho.com/password in the browser's address bar.
- This displays a password request form.
- Specify your Google Apps mail ID in the Enter your registered email address field.
- Enter the Image Verification code.
- Click Request button.
- You will receive a mail to your Google Apps account, that you mentioned, with a link to reset the password.
- Set your account password using the link in the mail.
After resetting the password, you can use your Google Apps mail ID as the user name and the password you recently set, and log in to Zoho Projects on iPhone.
3. Do you support Android Mobile App in Zoho Projects?
Yes, we support Android Mobile App. To install the app click https://www.zoho.com/projects/help/subscribe-android.html.
4. Is it possible to start / stop the timer for the tasks in iPhone app?
Yes. Click the tasks section, and select the task name to view the task details page. Then, select the Timer option.