Frequently Asked Questions in Milestones
1. How do I reorder task lists within milestones?
You cannot reorder tasklists within milestones, however, you can reorder the task lists in Tasks. Go to Tasks and click the Other Actions menu at the top right corner and click Reorder Tasklists.
2. Is it possible to set dependency between milestones, across projects?
No, you cannot set dependency between milestones. Instead, you can set dependence only between tasks within the same project.
3. How will I see all the overdue milestones across all projects?
You can see all the overdue milestones across all projects in the My Milestones tab. If you want to see all the overdue milestones of any particular project user, use the Filter option in the Milestones section.
4. How do I display my milestones and its associated tasks to my clients?
In Milestone Flag, choose the External option, if you wish to collaborate and display the milestone with client users. However, if you want to display only to your portal users choose the Internal option. Learn More.
5. How do I see my archived milestones?
You can view the archived milestones, by clicking the Milestones section in that particular project. Learn More