Issue Tracker module built into Zoho Projects is a powerful tool to define and organize issues. By being able to clearly analyze the life cycle of an issue in its different stages, project members are motivated with a sense of awareness in fixing the problem.
Our issue tracker module is also available as a standalone BugTracker. Check out our various plans and their pricing.
Benefits of Issue Tracking Software
- Complete visibility of unresolved issues with views filtered by severity, category, etc.
- Manage issues by defining a cycle based on stages that can in turn be customized.
- Motivate team members to fix issues with access to resolutions, history, comments for each issue.
- Automate reminding and notifying members in charge of fixing issues by setting notifications.
- Improve productivity by exactly knowing which issues are reproducible and to what level.
Have a consolidated view of the bugs reported or assigned to you. With this you can get to know the number of bugs that need to be fixed and their status.
Manage Issues | Associate Issues with Tasks | List View of Issues | Kanban View of Issues