Import Users from Zoho Mail Suite
Zoho Projects provides an option to import users and accounts from Mail Suite.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the top navigation bar.
- Navigate to the USERS section and click Portal Users.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click From Mail Suite. Only Organization Admins (also called as Super Admins) can access this feature.
i.e, To import users from Zoho Mail Suite, you need to have an organization account in Zoho Mail Suite. You must also be the administrator of your organization to import users from your Business account. And, you also have to be a Portal Owner or an Administrator or a Project Manager in Zoho Projects.
- Select the mail contacts and assign them a User Role each in order to import.
- Assign projects to the selected users from the list of Available Projects. You can also add a Personal Note if you wish to.
- Click Import Users Now.