Import Microsoft Projects (MPP / MPX files)
Learn how to import Microsoft Projects files (MPP / MPX) into your Zoho Projects portal. You can plan your project in Microsoft, import them and start collaborating in Zoho Projects.
- Click in the top navigation bar.
- Navigate to the DATA ADMINISTRATION section and click Import.
- Click the MPP AND OTHER FILE IMPORT section.
- Drop or attach an .MPP file from your local computer and choose a Project Name to import. By default, the MPP/MPX option will be selected. If you wish to import other files, you can change the File Type accordingly.
- Click Import.
- When you import a Microsoft Project Plan, you can choose to leave the imported tasks unassigned or associate the MPP users to Projects users.
- Click Continue to import the tasks into Zoho Projects.
We support the MS Project versions: 2003 - 2016 (up to date).