Import Google Apps Users into Zoho Projects
You can easily import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects. You can import the users for a portal or any selected project. However, you can import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects, only if have integrated your Google Apps account with Zoho Projects.
- Click in the top navigation bar.
- Navigate to the USERS section and click Portal Users.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the page and click Import From Google App.
- Select the Google App contacts of your choice and update their User Information like User Role wherever necessary.
- Set their Project Information by mapping them to a specific project or a set of projects from the list of Available Projects. You can also add a Personal Note if you wish to.
- Click Import Users Now.
You can also import Google Apps users within a specific project. For example: You can navigate to Projects->ProjectABC->Users-> and import your Google Apps contacts whenever necessary.