Bugs List view lists bugs based on the selected status of bugs available in Predefined Views or Custom Views.
Predefined Views, displays the same information about bugs in different perspectives, based on your requirement such as All Bugs, Not Assigned, Overdue Bugs and Bugs from Zoho Desk and so on.
Custom Views, displays the bug information available in the custom views that you have created. You can create custom views for bugs based on your choice of criteria and privileges.
- Export bugs
- Import bugs
- Customize columns
- Sort bugs
- Update bugs
- Create custom view
- Edit custom view
- Save custom view
- Favourite views
To add, edit, and delete bugs from List View refer, Manage Bugs.
The various predefined views in Bugtracker are categorized as follows:
All Bugs: All Bugs for the selected project are displayed.
All Open: Bugs that are only in Open status are displayed for the selected project.
All Closed: Bugs that are only in Closed status are displayed for the selected project.
My Open: Bugs that are only in Open status and assigned to you across projects are displayed.
My Closed: Bugs that are only in Closed status and assigned to you across projects are displayed.
Not Assigned: All Bugs that are yet to be assigned to an owner are displayed.
Overdue Bugs: Bugs that have missed the due date are displayed.
Created Today: Bugs that are created today by all the project stakeholders are displayed.
Bugs from Zoho Desk: Bugs that are filed from Zoho Desk are displayed. Zoho Desk must be integrated with Zoho BugTracker to view bugs in Bugs from Zoho Desk.
Escalated Bugs: Bugs that are escalated based on their escalation level in SLA settings.
In Projects, select the required project, and then click Bugs. ChoosePredefined Views or Custom Views to view bugs based your need.
Click and choose the Export Bugs option. The bugs are exported in xls or csv format. You can also choose to export bugs with Comments and Description.
Zoho Projects allows you to import bugs from other bug trackers into Zoho Projects. But, before importing into Zoho Projects, you must first export the bug data from the other issue tracking systems in the desired file format and then import that file into Zoho Projects. The supported import file formats are CSV, XLS, and XLSX.
- Click and select Import Bugs.
- Click Choose File and select the required file extension to import and then click Continue. You can import files.
- Map List of fields in bugtracker and Columns in import file.
- A warning message is prompted if you select the same column value for more than one field.
- Select the desired date format.
- Click Continue to confirm the file import.
- Click Import to import the file.
You can customize columns in the bugs List view based on your preference.
- Click and choose Customize Column.
- Select Default View or Compact View.
- Compact View shows more bugs than the Default View.
- Select the desired columns to view.
- You can also clear the columns that are already selected, if you do not wish to view them in the bugsList view.
- Only the selected columns are displayed in the bugs List view.
You can expand and collapse the bugs view. The expanded or collapsed view remains saved even after you navigate to another view and come back to this screen.
You can sort bugs based on their Created, Modified, Last Closed, and Due dates. You must click the arrow in the selected column to sort the bugs in ascending or descending order.
You can update the bug details such as Browser, Assignee, Due Date, Status, and others for multiple bugs with one click.
- Select the check box next to any bug to enable the Update option.
- Select the Update check box to update all the bugs.
- You can also choose to update selected bug(s).
- Choose the desired option in Update, to update the bug(s) details.
You can create a new view based on any criteria to display your bug data. Also, create as many custom views as required, to view your bugs.
- Click on the current view and select Create Custom View.
- Set up the desired criteria to create the custom view.
- You can click to add more than one criteria.
- Specify other details to create the custom view.
- Click Save to save the custom view.
Hover over the the custom view to enable the edit and delete options. Select the required option.
You can now save your filter criteria to an existing custom view or save the filter criteria as a new custom view. There are two options to save your filter details to custom view: Save and Save As
To do this, first set up your filter criteria:
- Select the required custom view.
- Click .
- Choose the required filter options and select Find .
- Click Save or Save As .
If you click Save, your filter details are added to the existing custom view.
- Choose the required fields in Criteria.
- Click create a new criteria in the custom view.
- Enter the Name, Description, and specify the Accessibility Details.
If you click Save As, your filter details are added as a new custom view.
- Users can access the Save option only when they create a custom view or owns access to edit the custom view
- When users are in the predefined view they can view only the Save As option
Favourite views displays the list of all your favourite custom and predefined views. Hover the mouse over the selected custom or predefined view to enable and then click to add that view to the Favourite Views. If required, you can unfavourite the view too.