Bug Tracker module in Zoho Projects is a powerful bug tracker using which you can define a structure and organize how issues or bugs are to be handled. By being able to clearly analyze the life cycle of a bug in the form of different stages, project members are motivated with a sense of awareness in fixing the issues.
Benefits of a Bug Tracking Software
- Get a complete visibility of unresolved issues with views filtered by severity, category etc.
- Give structure to how bugs are handled by defining a cycle based on stages that can in turn be customized.
- Motivate team members to fix issues with access to resolutions, history, comments for each issue.
- Automate reminding and notifying members in charge of fixing bugs by setting notifications.
- Improve productivity by exactly knowing which bugs are reproducible, to what level.
Bugs view provides a consolidated view of bugs reported or assigned to you. By this you can get know the number of bugs that needs to be fixed and removes the hassles of remembering all the bugs.
Manage Bugs | List View of Bugs | Kanban View of Bugs | Zoho Support Integration | Github Integration | Crashlytics Integration | Bitbucket Integration
Issue tracker's flexible workflow pattern lets you define individual workflows for different projects. It's easy to configure workflows in Zoho Projects to reflect your company's unique needs
Status and Workflow | Business Rules | Service Level Agreement | Web to Bug Form | Link Bugs | Associate Bugs with Tasks | Email Templates for Bug Notifications | Webhooks