Bug Tracker module in Zoho Projects is a powerful bug tracking tool with which you can define a structure to organize issues or bugs. By being able to clearly analyze the life cycle of a bug in their different stages, project members are motivated with a sense of awareness in fixing the issues.
Benefits of a Bug Tracking Software
- Complete visibility of unresolved issues with views filtered by severity, category, etc.
- Manage bugs by defining a cycle based on stages that can in turn be customized.
- Motivate team members to fix issues with access to resolutions, history, comments for each issue.
- Automate reminding and notifying members in charge of fixing bugs by setting notifications.
- Improve productivity by exactly knowing which bugs are reproducible, to what level.
Bugs view provides a consolidated view of the bugs reported or assigned to you. With this you can get to know the number of bugs that need to be fixed and their different statuses.
Manage Bugs | List View of Bugs | Kanban View of Bugs | Zoho Support Integration | Github Integration | Crashlytics Integration | Bitbucket Integration
Issue tracker's flexible workflow pattern lets you define individual workflows for different projects. It's easy to configure workflows in Zoho Projects to reflect your company's unique needs.
Status and Workflow | Business Rules | Service Level Agreement | Web to Bug Form | Link Bugs | Associate Bugs with Tasks | Email Templates for Bug Notifications | Webhooks