Simple and affordable pricing
30-day free trial. No credit card required.
Get a price quote
What do you get with Zoho People Plus?
Download the full list of features here.
Enterprise Plan - Corporate HRs
- Job Requisition Management
- Candidate Management
- Advanced Search
- Workflow Management
- Careers Website Integration
- Portal Management
- Social Media Integrations
- Employee Database Management
- Time Off Tracking
- Attendance Tracking
- Timesheet Management
- Performance Management
- Learning Management System
- HR Workflow Management
- People Analytics
- Employee Query Management
- Expense Policies
- Customer/Project Tracking
- Cash Advances
- Multi-currency Expenses
- 1-1 and Group chats
- Zia Events
- 1-1 Video and Audio calls
- 1-1 Screen Sharing
- Prime Time
- Store unlimited passwords and notes
- Define and enforce a password policy
- Two-factor authentication
- Password expiration alerts
- Restrict access based on IP address
- Mobile access (Android, iOS and Windows)
- Automatic payroll calculation
- Direct deposit of salaries (Via ICICI Bank)
- Income Tax, PF, LWF, PT and ESI
- Detailed payroll reports
- Payslips, Form 16 and TDS worksheets
- Employee self-service (Web app + Mobile)
Looking for individual editions? Click here.
Experience seamless onboarding
We have paid onboarding plans to get you onboard faster and better. To know more reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to experience the Premium plan of Zoho Expense?
- Expense report automation
- Unlimited receipt storage
- Unlimited auto-scans
Take complete control of your temporary, and blue collar staffing with Zoho People.
Process all your HR activities from hiring to payroll under a single roof.
- Employee database
- Attendance tracking
- Time-off management
- Shift scheduling
- Payroll processing
Bolster your security with Zoho Vault.
Store, edit and manage password for your entire team with Zoho Vault. Never waste a minute again on typing or remembering your passwords.
Zoho Vault’s professional edition enables you to:
- Create and mange user groups
- Securely share password across groups
- Customize user access and activity reports
- Break glass account for emergency access
- Change password for websites
Frequently asked questions.
How does user licensing work? Can I have different sets of users across the application suite?
You should have a minimum of 5 users in a paid Zoho People Plus account. And yes, you can assign users to different applications through the Admin Console.
Am I eligible for any discounts?
If you're a non-profit or a charitable organization, we have special pricing for you. To know your discount, please contact us at email@example.com
Can I get my money back if I'm not satisfied?
If at any time you are not satisfied with our product or service, you can get a full or partial refund based on our company refund policy.
What happens after my trial ends?
At the end of your 30-day trial, you will need to purchase a subscription to convert your trial account into a permanent account. All your data, as well as any customizations and advanced features implemented during the free trial, will remain intact. If you choose not to subscribe to Zoho People Plus after your trial ends, your account will be suspended. You can reactivate your People Plus account at any time by upgrading to the paid plan, and any customizations you have configured in your Zoho People Plus account will be retained.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions.
Is my data safe?
We’re fervent about keeping your data safe and secure. Our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access, and advanced fire, flood, and theft monitoring systems. Our network security system employs the latest encryption as well as intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
How long are your contracts?
Zoho People Plus is a pay-as-you-go service(choose whether you want to pay monthly or yearly). This means there are no long-term contracts. You can choose to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your account at any time from the Subscription Settings in Zoho People Plus.