You can convert or migrate a non-user(employee profiles) to a normal user anytime, depending on your license.
How do I give login access to a non-user in my organization?
Non-users will not have login access to Zoho People. However, you can migrate a non-user to an active employee and can give access to your organizational account. To do so, follow the simple steps below.
- Log in as Admin.
- Go to Setup at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'Users' link under 'Users & Permissions'.
- Click the third drop down list to view the list of status.
- Select Non-users.
- List of non-users will be listed.
- To convert a non-user as an active employee, just hover your mouse over a specific employee and go to 'Actions'.
- Click 'Migrate to Employee' icon.
- You will be prompted to confirm the employee ID, first name, last name and email ID of the user because these are 4 mandatory fields for adding an employee.
- Once done, an automatic email will be sent to the email ID provided above and the status of that particular employee will be changed to 'Invited'.
- Once the user accepts the invitation, he/she will become a part of the organization and the status will automatically be changed to 'Active'.
- Non-users will be licensed under HR Administrator Plan. Please contact Support for more details.