Time Tracker is a simple and efficient time management software that allows you to record and keep track of the time you spend working on various jobs. You can record your daily and weekly time logs, generate timesheets, configure multi-level approval for timesheets, generate bills and can get customized accurate reports for timesheets, payroll, and jobs. With this intuitive time tracking tool, you can track your employees' time regularly and manage your business productivity without any hassles.
- Allocate jobs to an employee
- Track hours of work for each job by logging time
- Weekly and monthly log reports
- Timesheet generation for employees
- Multi-level approval for timesheets
- Bill generation
- Accurate reports for time logs, jobs, payroll and clients
- Import/export time logs, Projects, Jobs and Clients
- Integration with Attendance module
- Integration with Zoho CRM
- Integration with Zoho Books and Zoho Invoice
- Track budget spent on specific clients
- Restrict the working hours of employees
- Integration with Performance Module
Job: A job is a task that is either assigned to an employee by someone in the organization. Jobs can also be assigned to self by employees.
Project: Projects are assignments that employees work on.
Client: Clients are customers for whom Jobs are done. Projects are associated with Clients and jobs are done on Projects for Clients.
Work Item: A work item is an activity or a subtask relating to a particular Job.
Time logs: Time spent on each job activity(work item) recorded by an employee is called time logs. It is used for recording the time duration of the task.
Timesheet: A timesheet is a group or summary of time logs. It is generated and sent for the approval process.