Advanced People Analytics
- Zoho Analytics Database
- Advanced Analytics in Zoho People
- Zoho People Data
- Other Reports
Advanced People Analytics creates highly customized reports, going beyond simple pivot tables and charts. This customization gives you access to valuable statistics and data that help you analyze trends in your organization. The key advantages of Advanced People Analytics include:
- Pre-defined and readily available reports for system modules. These reports include the Employee Hiring and Attrition Report, Employee Growth Rate Report based on Employee, and the Estimated vs Logged Hours Report based on Time Logs
- Pre-defined dashboards with widgets that give you data in a single view and help you better understand organizational trends
- Tabular sections and multi-select data while generating reports
- Advanced options for writing custom queries on the tables during report creation
Note:To use Advanced People Analytics, you need an Enterprise or Premium plan in Zoho People and at least a Basic plan in Zoho Analytics.
To configure Advanced People Analytics:
- Go to Integrations > Advanced People Analytics
- Click Configure
- Select the custom forms and fields you want reports generated for. System fields are selected by default and cannot be unselected
- Select the Sync Schedule as None, Daily, or Periodic
- If Daily is chosen, then you need to set the time for it. If Periodic is chosen, select the Sync Frequency as either Every 3 hours, Every 6 hours,or Every 12 hours. If None is chosen, then a manual sync needs to be performed in Zoho Analytics
- Click Save and Sync Now
Once the configuration is complete, you will be able to see all the configuration details.
If the configuration needs to be edited, it must be done by the Database Owner by clicking Edit Configuration. Admins cannot edit the configuration. They can only view the configuration summary.
Note:This integration is not available for Leave, Attendance, and Performance Management.
To access the Zoho Analytics database, click the Access Zoho Analytics Database link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You will be redirected to your Zoho Analytics account.
Under Dashboards, you will find various types of dashboards.
- Employee Dashboard: This dashboard gives statistics and reports based on employee data
- Employee Hiring and Attrition Dashboard: This dashboard gives hiring and attrition analytics
- Tasks Dashboard: This dashboard generates analytics based on task data
- Time Tracking Dashboard: This dashboard generates reports from Time Tracker data
To view Zoho Analytics:
- In Zoho People, go to Home > Zoho Analytics
- Click the + icon. All dashboard types will be listed. You can show or hide them here
- Click on the dashboard you want to view
Note: Zoho Analytics is only visible to the Database Owner (Workspace Administrator) and anyone that reports have been shared with.
All the data synced from your Zoho People account is reflected under Zoho People Data
To create reports using data from Zoho People:
- Go to Zoho Reports > Zoho People Data
- Click the Create tab in Zoho Analytics
- Select the type of report you want to generate
- Drag and drop the fields you want listed in the report
You have quick access to many auto-generated reports. These can be useful for various analytical purposes. They include the: Employee Report, Time Log Report, Employee Hiring, Attrition and Retention Report, Task Report, and Job Reports.
Permissions configured in Zoho People are not applicable in Zoho Analytics. The Database Owner (Workspace Administrator) can give view permissions by clicking Share and then Share Views. If you want to share your entire database with admin rights, click Manage Workspace Admins. The added Workspace Administrators can create reports, but cannot edit the pre-selected configurations.