Why resist transformational technologies?
Should modern businesses be running on decades-old technology? Not if they can help it!
While cloud-based suites are gaining serious momentum, business leaders and industry experts are still bullish on them. Legacy systems just aren't flexible enough to keep up with the fast-paced environment companies operate in today, and their continued use is hampering the growth of thousands of businesses.
Enterprises must now make a conscious decision to stop clinging to the old and switch to a modern enterprise model.
Gartner projects at least 50% of large enterprises will successfully implement a software-as-a-service strategy by 2025 and run their core systems in the cloud.
Some prominent cloud-based solutions:
- Zoho One
Examples of legacy solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP / XL / AX / NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Sage 100 / 300 / 500 ERP
- Sage X3 ERP
Why are businesses moving to the cloud?
- Maximizes collaboration Businesses can reduce time-to-market, and bring about collaboration with the cloud
- Cuts costs According to PwC, the total cost of ownership for a cloud-based solution can be 50% to 60% less than for traditional solutions over a 10-year period.
- Reduces deployment time Cloud solution deployments usually take 3-6 months. On-premise implementations take at least a year.
- Scales easily Cloud solutions boost business agility and improve operational scalability.
- Expands revenue sources Enterprises can innovate and create new products and services to better engage with their customers and communities, and thereby generate new sources of revenue.
Why Zoho One?
Zoho One is a broad and cohesive suite of well-crafted applications designed to run an entire business on the cloud.