Develop a custom app in minutes
Zoho One is made up of 45+ apps and powerful services that can automate almost every aspect of your business.
But what if you need additional functionality to carry out tasks, address specific pain points, and automate processes in your business?
Don't worry! Zoho One is built on a flexible platform that also includes developer tools to customize and extend the capabilities of Zoho One, as you see fit. Zoho Creator is one of those tools.
Zoho Creator is a low-code application builder that lets you create apps from the ground up to meet the needs of your organization.
In this video, we will show you how you can create your own app and add it to your Zoho One App launcher. This allows your employees to easily access and use the custom app.
We will also give you a quick tour of Creator and its 5 components: forms, workflows, reports and charts, pages, and mobile.
When you develop a new app:
- Forms and their fields will let you collect data from your application users.
- A report is a compilation of data collected through the forms.
- Pages in Zoho Creator can help you convert the data into visual information that can help you with decision-making. Page builder in Zoho Creator allows you to build custom pages using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Setting up workflows will allow you to automate routine tasks in your application. For example: automating approval workflows when forms are submitted.
- The apps that you built in Zoho Creator can be accessed from mobile web browsers and can be installed to mobile device home screens instantly.
The video covers a simple use case scenario to show how these components work together perfectly, creating a powerful app.
Watch the video to learn more.