Can I reset or delete my organization from Zoho Books?
No, it is not possible to reset your Zoho Books organization.
The only option would be to delete the organization and create a new one.
To delete an organization, please follow the instructions below :
- Click on the organization name on the top right corner and select Manage Organizations.
- In the following page, you will see a list of all your organizations.
- Click the More icon next to Go to Organization option and select Delete.
- Confirm your action by clicking the Delete Organization button in the pop-up that follows.
Here are some things you should know :
- The organization should not be under any Paid plan.
- The user who is deleting the organization must be the current Admin user of the organization.
- The Zoho CRM integration must be disabled.
- If you have enabled the customer portal for a few contacts, deleting the organization will not allow your customers to access/view their previous transactions with your organization.
- If you’ve enabled bank feeds for this organization, deleting the organization will disable this integration and you will no longer be able to fetch your bank transactions.