Can I reset or delete my organization from Zoho Books?
No, it is not possible to reset your Zoho Books organization.
The only option would be to delete the organization and create a new one.
To delete an organization, please follow the instructions below :
- Click on the organization name on the top right corner and select Manage Organizations.
- In the following page, you will see a list of all your organizations.
- Click the More icon next to Go to Organization option and select Delete.
- Confirm your action by clicking the Delete Organization button in the pop-up that follows.
Here are some things you should know :
- The organization should not be under any Paid plan.
- The user who is deleting the organization must be the current Admin user of the organization.
- The Zoho CRM integration must be disabled.
- If you have enabled the customer portal for a few contacts, deleting the organization will not allow your customers to access/view their previous transactions with your organization.
- If you’ve enabled bank feeds for this organization, deleting the organization will disable this integration and you will no longer be able to fetch your bank transactions.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!