Adding a Member State VAT Rate
To add a VAT rate for a EU country where you sell digital services,
- Go to Settings on the top right corner of the page.
- Select Taxes under Taxes & Compliance.
- Select Tax Rates.
- Click on + New Tax.
- In the new tax rate form,
- Enter the Tax Name (Eg.Austrian VAT or Belgium Reduced VAT).
- The Tax Rate(%) for the EU member country.
- Select the country from the EU Member State drop down provided. Leave the field blank if the VAT belongs to your home country.
- Click on Save.