Zoho Show Gains 11 Languages, Four Formats, Picasa and Flickr Integration
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zoho today announced its update of Zoho Show, expanding the global appeal of the online presentation tool with 11 new languages, four new export formats, and more. The update follows on the heels of recent updates to Zoho Writer and Zoho Sheet, reflecting the company's on-going efforts to enhance the feature sets and functionality of its entire suite of online applications.
"The latest updates to Zoho Show are part of our commitment to constantly improving our applications to best serve our customers," said
Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist.
"As our entire suite matures, our online applications are approaching the functionality of their offline counterparts. Soon, Zoho applications will surpass the functionality of offline applications, and our focus will turn to integration, a unified interface, and consistency across the suite."
Zoho Show Updates
- Export to PPT, PPS, PDF, ODP. Users can now export their Zoho Show presentations to PPT, PPS, ODP, and PDF formats, in addition to the previously supported HTML format.
- 11 New Languages. In addition to English, Zoho Show now supports Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Europe), Spanish, and Swedish.
- Picasa & Flickr Integration. Users can now insert public images from their Picasa account into their presentations. Likewise, users can also insert images from Flickr and Zoho's My Library.
- And More.
- Personal Groups and Contacts Support. Under "Share," users can now create personal groups and add individual contacts from Zoho Mail or by manually entering email addresses.
- Embed Enhancements. Under "Publish > Embed in Website/Blog," users can set options for how embedded presentations will appear, including presentation size, toolbar display, etc.
- Remote Presentation - UI Enhancements. Users can click "Remote > Make Remote" to make a remote presentation that now includes a chat tab for all viewers and a notes tab for the presenter. The size of the slide area can be adjusted to accommodate notes.
- Copy/Paste Slides. Users can now copy and paste slides from one presentation to another by opening two presentations in two tabs and simply copying and pasting slides from one tab to the other.
- Undo/Redo Enhancements. Now, the "Undo" and "Redo" buttons in the toolbar let users perform up to 50 undo/redo actions.
Zoho Sheet Updates
Zoho Sheet was recently updated to include the following features:
- New Theme. Zoho Sheet now has a light, mint blue theme as its default theme. Users can select from various themes using the Themes menu at the top.
- Public Spreadsheet URLs. Zoho has made the URL of users' public spreadsheets much shorter and more readable. Existing public URLs and embedded spreadsheets will continue to work as well.
- Enhanced Charts. Zoho Sheet now lets users draw charts on a different sheet in the same workbook, supports charts on discontiguous data ranges, and more.
Zoho Writer Updates
The latest updates to Zoho Writer include:
- Equation Editor. Available in the second row of the toolbar, the "Equation Editor" icon brings up a simple user interface to create equations, either by selecting equation symbols via mouse or by typing the equation in LaTeX syntax directly.
- Import Documents from Google Docs to Zoho Writer. Users with a Google Docs account can import those documents into Zoho Writer, and those documents will be displayed in the left panel.
- LaTeX Export. To accommodate the mathematicians, scientists, engineers, and others who will be using LaTeX, Zoho Writer now lets users export their documents as LaTeX files.
More information on Zoho Writer updates is available here
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, please visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at https://blogs.zoho.com/.
About Zoho and AdventNet
Zoho is creating the most comprehensive suite of affordable, online collaborative productivity applications and business applications for today's knowledge workers. To date, Zoho has launched 16 different applications and more are in the works. Zoho has received numerous awards including a 2008 PC WORLD 25 Most Innovative Products Award for Zoho Notebook and "Best Enterprise Start-up" at The 2007 Crunchies. Nearly 200 developers work on the Zoho suite. For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and blogs.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of AdventNet, in business since 1996 providing innovative software products and serving more than 25,000 customers worldwide. For more information on AdventNet, please visit www.adventnet.com.