Zoho Marketplace FAQ
1. What is Zoho Marketplace?
Zoho Marketplace is an online store where users can find and install extensions that expand the core functionality of their Zoho applications.
2. Extensions? What do they mean?
Extensions are installable entities from Zoho Marketplace that let you do more with your business application. They provide feature enhancements, integration with other apps and many other special capabilities.
3. Are extensions safe to use?
Yes, all the extensions in the Marketplace are thoroughly verified by our team and they are reliable to use.
4. How do extensions work with my Zoho application?
Extensions are packaged code customized and designed to run inside Zoho apps. They facilitate seamless functioning with third-party applications.
5. Where can I get updates about new extensions and updates from the Marketplace?
We have a monthly newsletter that goes out to all our users. You can subscribe and stay informed about the latest news and updates. Subscribe now!
6. How do I build an extension?
Use the tools and resources that Zoho provides to create 100% scalable business applications on the cloud. Expand Zoho's features by creating powerful extensions. Integrate with third-party apps, design intelligent workflows, and sell them in the Zoho Marketplace.
7. I have built an extension, what can I do with it?
After building an extension, you can either use it for your own internal business purposes or get some exposure by selling it to our customer base in the Zoho Marketplace.
8. I am in the process of building an extension and got stuck. Will I get support from developers to complete my building process?
Absolutely! Our technical support staff are available to help you build your extension. Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your questions answered.
9. I have built an extension and want to list it in Zoho Marketplace, what's the procedure?
The process of listing an extension in the Marketplace is pretty simple. refer the link.
- Log in to Zoho Marketplace.
- Click the Sell Your Extension tab in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Fill in the resulting form and click Submit.
10. Is there any fee for developing extensions?
We'll never charge a fee for extension development. We strongly believe that the technology we provide can actually change the way businesses work. For this to happen, partnership has to be affordable.
11. How long will it take to list a submitted extension?
Submitted extensions must be approved by our testing team before they're published. This process usually takes 3-4 business days.