Skyrocket conversions at a simple cost
Start your free trial
- No-hassle migration
- Unlimited emails
- Committed to privacy
How many contacts do you want to manage?
- 10 users
- Number of visitors = contact count*2
- Basic contact management (lists and life cycle stages)
- Basic segmentation
- Signup forms
- Basic journey builder and pre-built journey templates
- Basic email marketing
- SMS and social marketing
- Website behavior tracking
- Website goals
- Compliance check
- Integration with 40+ apps
Features in Standard plus:
- 15 users
- Number of visitors = contact count*5
- Complete contact management (lists, scoring, tags, life cycle stages)
- Advanced segmentation
- Advanced journey builder and journey templates with reports
- Contact path tracing
- Custom re-entry criteria in journeys
- Basic landing pages
- Basic pop-up forms
- Marketing planner
- Advanced email marketing
- Email campaign A/B testing
- Scheduling in social campaigns
- Smart URLs
- Ecommerce marketing
Features in Professional plus:
- 25 users
- Number of visitors = contact count*10
- Lead attribution
- Complete journey builder
- X-RAY tracing in journeys
- A/B testing in landing pages
- Landing pages personalization
- Advanced targeting pop-ups
- Engagement pop-ups
- Comparative email reporting
- Custom roles
- Personalized product recommendations in ecommerce
- Add-onDedicated IP address
Prices mentioned are inclusive of local taxes.
Local taxes (VAT, GST, etc.) will be charged in addition to the prices mentioned.
Have more than 500,000 marketing contacts? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
All plans include:
- Unlimited social campaigns
- Unlimited signup forms and pop-ups
- 1,000,000 non-marketing contacts
- 1:1 technical support
Try all features free for 14 days. No credit card required.
- 10 users
- 5,000 website visitors
- 2,000 marketing contacts
Book a demo
Schedule a meet with our product experts for a complete demonstration of Zoho Marketing Automation.
- Personalized product walkthrough
- Q&A session with experts
Frequently asked questions
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
Yes-at any time you like. Your plan will be upgraded as soon as you opt for it. In case you opt for a downgrade, it will be carried out at the end of your billing cycle.
What happens if I exceed my plan's contact count?
You won't be able to add new contacts to your account, and all active syncs that import your contacts will be disabled. New contacts cannot enter your journeys, but you'll still be able to run journeys with existing contacts.
Is my data safe?
When it comes to keeping your data safe and secure, we leave no stone unturned. Our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access, and advanced fire, flood, and theft monitoring systems. Our network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection and prevention technologies. Learn more about Zoho's data protection and security measures.
Does Zoho Marketing Automation offer discounts for non-profits?
Yes, we do provide discounts for non-profit organizations. For details, get in touch with our sales team by filling out this form.
What happens after my trial ends?
After your trial expires, you'll need to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription. Your trial account will become your permanent account with all your configurations and data remaining intact.
Can I cancel my subscription?
If at any point you are not satisfied with our product or service, you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund per Zoho's refund policy.
Will I have access to my data if I downgrade/cancel my plan?
Yes, when you downgrade/cancel your plan, you'll still have access to all the features and reports. When you downgrade, you cannot perform any new operation that the selected plan is restricted with. When you cancel, your account will become dormant but you'll be able to view everything you've configured.