Pipedrive extension in Zoho Mail
Installing the extension
The Pipedrive extension for Zoho Mail can be installed from the Zoho Marketplace, or from your Zoho Mail account.
To install the extension from your Zoho Mail account
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account
- Go to Settings > Integrations card > Extensions.
- Click Go to Marketplace. You will be redirected to the Zoho Marketplace.
- Search for Pipedrive and click Install.
- Agree to the terms of service and click Install. You will be redirected to the authentication page in Zoho Mail.
- Enter your Pipedrive API key. You can get the API key by navigating to Settings > Personal > Other > API.
- Allow the extension to access your Account details and External domain(s), then click Install.
The extension will be listed in the toggle eWidget.
Fetching contacts' details
- Click on the eWidget icon at the bottom-right corner of your mailbox.
- Click Pipedrive from the app menu.
- Open an email in your Zoho Mail account.
- The email addresses present in that email will be auto-populated in the search bar.
- Select the desired contact from the dropdown of auto-populated email addresses. The information available in Pipedrive will be shown.
- Under Info, the Name, Email, Mobile Number, and Organization of the contact will be displayed.
- Under Deals, all the deals associated with the contact in Pipedrive will be listed. Also, the total number of deals associated with the contacts' organization will be shown in a pie chart.
- Under Activities, the status of the Call, Meeting, and Task activities of the contact will be listed.
Note: If no deal or activity is present for a contact, you can create one directly by clicking Create Deal or Create Activity button, respectively.
Uninstalling the extension
- Go to Settings > Integrations card> Extensions.
- Under Origin, select Shared Extensions.
- Navigate to Pipedrive and click Uninstall.