Table of Contents
Drafts are unsent messages created and waiting to be sent. When any new message is composed, it is automatically saved every 2 minutes to drafts. It ensures that you do not lose any composed/ half-composed and unsent messages. You can also choose to save a message in Drafts by clicking ‘Save Draft’ option.
Drafts, unlike templates, are one time messages. Once a message is sent, it would be removed from drafts.
- Browse to the Drafts folder
- All the draft messages will be listed here.
- Click on the message to be used. It will open in composer.
- Make changes, if any, and send the mail.
- Drafts will be removed from the ‘Drafts’ once sent.