Zoho Mail provides a multitude of keyboard shortcuts to perform certain repeated actions faster. These keyboard shortcuts facilitate easier navigation while composing your email and within your inbox.
Three main types of shortcuts are available in Zoho Mail
- Global Shortcuts - Shortcuts that can be used globally in your mailbox
- Mail Shortcuts - Shortcuts that act upon your emails within your mailbox
- Mail Compose Shortcuts - Shortcuts that work in the compose window
Steps to view Keyboard Shortcuts
- Click on the Settings icon
- Go To Mail Settings > Keyboard Shortcuts
- You can see the list of pre-defined keyboard shortcuts with the corresponding descriptions on screen
- They are classified into Global, Mail, and Mail Compose shortcuts
- Look up the shortcuts that you want to use and apply them in your mailbox
Editing Keyboard Shortcuts
You can edit the shortcuts that are in bold in the keyboard shortcut list. On clicking on any of these shortcuts, a text box will appear. Enter the desired shortcut key combination and click on the tick icon.