Event attendee status notifications just got better with this new pop-up that we have implemented. When you invite people, they will get the event details and status options on a pop-up on their calendar. The conventional email invitation too will be sent.
Clicking on the status, the attendees can notify you of their availability. Every time your invitees update or modify their availability status, you will be notified by the same pop-up.
In addition to the status, we have included a chat link on both pop-ups.
- This invitation pop-up will appear only if automatic invitation is set to "Allow".
Initially, when invited, all the attendees will receive an invitation email. From the email they would be linked to accept and deny options.
Non-Zoho users can view, update and track RSVP using the web URL provided in the email.
- Click on the "Web URL" in the invitation email.
- Another page will open up with the event details, invitee information and comments. On the right pane, you will find options, "Yes", "No", and "Maybe". Select one of the above options and click on "Update" to notify your host of your availability.
- On this page, you will also have options to set reminders to that event.
- Both Zoho and non-Zoho users can avail this feature.