How do I bill partially from a purchase order? How do I create a single bill from multiple purchase orders?
Partial Billing from a Purchase Order (single Purchase Order, Multiple Bills):
- Navigate to the Purchase Order module and select the purchase order from which you would like to bill your vendor partially. (The PO should contain multiple items).
- Now select the Convert to Bill option placed on top of the PO window.
- In the Bill creation form, go to the Items section and remove the items not supplied by your vendor. Click on Save to create the bill.
- After the bill is created for the item supplied, the status of the PO will change to Partially Billed.
- Now you can select the Convert to Bill option again to create another bill for the remaining items.
Single Bill from Multiple Purchase Orders: