How do I transfer payments from undeposited funds to my bank account in Zoho Books?
You can do this by following these steps,
- Click on the Sales tab on the home page of Zoho Books. Select Payments Received.
- Select the particular payment you want to transfer to your bank account and click on the Edit Icon.
- Under the Deposit To field, select the bank account where you want this amount to reflect and save changes.
If you have multiple payments to transfer, it can be a tedious process to individually edit each payment received and transfer the deposit amount to your bank account. As an alternative, you can simply raise a new transaction under the required bank account for the total deposit amount to be reflected.
To do this :
- Go to the Banking tab on the home page of Zoho Books.
- Select the bank account where the payments are to be reflected.
- Click on the Add Transaction button and select Other Deposit.
- Enter the cumulative amount that needs to be reflected in one go. You can select Undeposited funds under From Account before saving changes.