11:30 AM EST / 06:30 AM GMT
Duration: 60 min|Language: English
Technical Support Expert
Explore Zoho Assist In-depth
Looking for hands-on training on Zoho Assist? This live training is the way to go. Our tech support expert will walk you through the steps required to run a successful on-demand session, quickly setup and manage unattended computers, and explore the features in detail.
The training will also cover tips and tricks as well as address the frequently asked questions.
- Understanding Remote Support
- In Focus: Unattended access
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q&A Session
- How many technicians can I add if I buy only unattended access?
You can add unlimited technicians to your account for accessing unattended computers.
- Do customers require download at their end to get connected to a session?
Yes. Your customers need to download a light-weight remote agent both in Windows and Mac. However you (Technician) don't require a download if you're on Mac.
- What is the maximum file size while using file transfer? Do you support all file types?
You can send a maximum of 1 GB. We support all file types.
- Does switch screen or reverse screen sharing works cross platform?
Of course. It works on both Windows and Mac computers.
- How can I transfer a file to a specific location on remote computer?
When you transfer files, once you choose the file from your computer, you'll see the option 'Change location' in the file transfer dialog. You can click on it and specify the remote location.
- Can I start remote support session right from my desktop?
Yes. Login to your account and click Apps icon in the top menu. Choose Windows under Technician Apps sub-menu. Install it to start sessions right from your desktop.
- Can I support more than one customer at a time? if yes, how many concurrent sessions are allowed?
It depends on your purchased Remote Support add-on. Each technician can conduct 2 concurrent sessions under Standard and 4 concurrent sessions under Professional.
- What is the maximum number of unattended computers one can manage?
You can configure and manage unlimited number of computers depending on your subscription.
- Is Zoho Assist HIPAA Compliant?
Zoho is SOC 2 certified, US-EU Safe Harbor compliant and certified by TRUSTe. We have all the administrative, physical and technical safeguards as required by HIPAA other than encryption, which is an 'addressable' requirement under HIPAA. If encryption is not mandatory based on the nature of data you would be storing, you could use Zoho Services. We also support session confirmation for every session that prevents unauthorized access. Click here to know our security policy.
- Is it possible to record a session??
Yes. It's on the way. It'll be rolled out soon.
- Is there a silent install for unattended client?
Yes. It can be done via command prompt. Login to your home page and navigate to settings > deployment
- Can I configure a computer for unattended access during a remote support session?
It's under development. It'll be released soon.