How can I submit my time entries directly from All Timesheet view?
Before we go to the steps, kindly ensure the following,
- Client Approval should be enabled in that Zoho Invoice org. If not, click the gear icon > Preferences > Projects and check Enable Client Approvals for time entries.
- Make sure the time entries you submit belong to the projects raised for the same customer.
- Client Approval should be enabled for the projects whose time entries would be submitted. If not, open the project, click the Edit button and check Enable Client Approval for the time entries of this project.
- Client Portal should be enabled for the client to whom the time entries would be submitted for approval.
After checking the above mentioned,
- Go to the Timesheet module on the left sidebar.
- Click the All Timesheet tab and select the time entries you would like to send for approval.
- Click the Submit for Client Approval button on the top.
- Provide a name for your client approval and fill in the other details.
- Click the Save button to save and send it later.
- To submit it immediately, click Save and Submit.
- In the following dialog box, choose the contact person to whom the client approval should be sent and click Submit for Approval button.