How do I add my organization’s tax information to my invoice?
To add VAT information to your invoice template:
- Log into your Zoho Invoice account.
- Click on the Gear icon present on the top right corner of the page and select Organization Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Tax ID drop-down.
- Choose VAT and enter your VAT number in the corresponding text field.
- Click Save for the changes to take effect.
- Now, head to Preferences and click on General.
- Scroll down to Organization Address Format section and click on the Insert Placeholders drop-down.
- Select VAT and the VAT number.
- Now the placeholder for VAT and the corresponding VAT number will be displayed as part of the organization address format in all your invoice templates.