How do I set my invoice due date?
The due date of an invoice can be set during the invoice creation by choosing the payment terms, labelled ‘Terms’ in the invoice creation page. The options available for selection are,
- Net 15 - Due 15 days from Invoice date.
- Net 30 - Due 30 days from Invoice date.
- Net 45 - Due 45 days from Invoice date.
- Net 60 - Due 60 days from Invoice date.
- ‘Due on receipt’ - Selecting this implies that the invoice is due on the same day as it is received.
- Custom - Customize the ‘due date’ by selecting the specific date from the calendar.
- ‘New term’ - Use this to create a new due date by specifying a duration of your choice (eg: Net 120 - Invoice due 120 days from date of creation).