How do I make my company’s logo visible on all my invoices?
To make your logo visible on your invoice, you will have to upload your logo on to the organizational profile of your Zoho Invoice account. To upload your organization logo:
- Login to your Zoho Invoice account and click on the Gear icon present on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Organization Profile option.
- Click on the Upload your logo option to upload your organization’s logo from your computer.
- Kindly make sure that the preferred image size for your logo is 240px x 240px @ 72 DPI (Maximum size of 1MB.)
- Once you upload your logo, click on the Save button for the changes to take effect.
- Now, your organization logo will be visible in all your invoices.
After uploading the logo, kindly make sure that the option to display your organization logo on all your invoices is enabled. To do that:
- Click on the gear icon present on the top right corner of the page and select Templates.
- Choose the invoice template of your choice and click on the Edit button.
- Tap on the Header section and check whether the Show Organization Logo option is checked. If not, check it and click on the Save button.