How do I upgrade from Zoho Invoice to Zoho Books?
If you are looking for a software that can do more than just invoicing and wish to get a broader perspective of your company’s finances, you should upgrade to Zoho Books.
Zoho Books is a cloud-based accounting software that has all the features of Zoho Invoice along with Banking, Inventory and powerful financial reports such as Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statements and lots more.
To upgrade to Zoho Books:
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right corner and navigate to Integrations -> Zoho Apps.
- Select the Upgrade to Zoho Books button against Zoho Books to move your organization to Zoho Books.
- Confirm your action in the screen that follows.
- Within a few seconds, your organization will be upgraded to Zoho Books.
- The Admin and Users of the newly upgraded organization will be redirected to Zoho Books if they try to login to Zoho Invoice.
- You can always switch back to Zoho Invoice by clicking on the SWITCH TO ZOHO INVOICE displayed on the banner at the top of your Zoho Books screen.