How do I attach receipts from Google Drive while recording an expense?
With Zoho Invoice, you can easily attach receipts from popular cloud storage services such as Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, One Drive and Evernote.
To attach a receipt from the Cloud:
- Click on the Expenses module from the left sidebar.
- Create a new expense either by selecting the + icon or the + New button.
- Click on the Attach Receipt drop-down and select Attach from Cloud.
- Choose one of the services from the Cloud Picker.
- Once you authenticate with your credentials for that service, select the desired file and click on Attach to finish.