About Mercado Pago
Mercado Pago is one of the leading payment gateways for Central and South American countries. They have been in operation since 2003 providing fast, secure, convenient payment options to customers.
- A Zoho Invoice account
- A Mercado Pago account
Benefits of the integration
- Provide a fully secure payment experience to your clients with Mercado Pago's PCI-DSS compliant payment platform.
- Customers can now choose their favorite modes of payment as Mercado Pago supports multiple payment options:
- Major debit and credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and UnionPay
- Cash payments from Rapipago, Net Province Payments, Express Charge, Kiosks and more
- Red Link transfers through ATMs and home banking
|Autocharge: Not supported
|Accepted payment methods: Credit cards, debit cards, cash, and Red Link transfers.
|Transaction costs: Transaction charges are specified by Mercado Pago. No additional fee will be charged by Zoho for this integration.
|Prerequisites for integration: The Zoho Invoice admin must have an account with Mercado Pago. This account must be integrated with Zoho Invoice to initiate transactions.