In Preferences, you can set up the rounding time for your log entries and add the required additional fields to your projects.
Set Rounding Time
- Click the Gear (settings) icon on the top right corner and select Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and scroll down to Timesheet.
- Choose any one option from the Rounding time drop-down.
- If you do not want your employees to log beyond a particular timing, you can set that time in the Set max hours/day field.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Gear(settings) icon on the top right corner and select Preferences.
- Go to the Projects section.
- Click the + New Custom Field button.
- Given in the details of your custom field.
- Click the Save button when you’re done.
- If you would like to change the order by which the custom fields are displayed on the project creation page, click the Change Order button to do so.