Module Specific Customization
Apart from the common customization available in different modules, there are specific customization provided for every module.
- In the Estimate module, the Expiry Date field under Header & Document Information section is added. You can choose to show/hide the field by checking the box on or off and customize the label name.
- In the Total section, a field for Shipping Charges is also added and the label can be customized.’
- In the invoice module, the option to add a Payment Stub is provided under Template Properties. Check the Do you want to use a ‘payment stub’ box to enable it. The labels for Payment Stub and Amount Enclosed can be customized.
What is a Payment Stub?
Let’s say you have sent an invoice to your customer and he/she decided to pay you by cash or check. This payment stub section will be added in your invoice for your reference of the amount being paid and your customer can return the invoice with the cash or check attached to you.
- The Terms field has been added under Header & Document Information. This will show the payment terms information on the invoice. You can choose to show/hide the field by checking the box on or off and customize the label name.
- You can also choose to show the status as a stamp on the invoices by checking the Show Status Stamp option under Header & Document Information.
Paid, Partially Paid, Void and Draft are the statuses shown. This will be shown only in the PDF and not in the preview.
- As invoices can be created for projects too, provision for customizing labels such as Project Item, Project Description and Project Quantity are given under Item Table > Labels > For Invoices Created from Projects.
- For the Total section, Shipping Charges, Hours in Total under Quantity (for projects) are added. You can also choose to show Payment Details which will have Payment Made, Credits Applied, Amount Withheld, Write Off Amount & Balance Due fields under it. Also, you can choose whether to show the Tax summary table, which displays a summary of the tax applied to the line item in your invoice. You can choose to show/hide the table by checking the box on or off and customize the label name.
- In the Footer, you can choose to show the Online Payment Options by checking the Online Payment Link box. In case you do not have the option and would opt for a bank transfer or any other offline means, you can add the required details on the template by selecting the Add your bank details option. This will be displayed below the customer notes.
- For the Total section, you can also choose to show Payment Details which will have Credits Used, Refund, Credits Remaining fields under it. You can choose to show/hide the field by checking the box on or off and customize the label name.