Zoho Invoice offers 3 plans: Free, Monthly and a Yearly subscription plan. In this section, let’s take a look at how you can subscribe to Zoho Invoice, as well as how to switch plans.
In the Free plan, you get to create a single organization with a limited number of 5 customers.
Insight: An inactive contact will still be considered as a customer if a transaction has already been recorded for them.
IN THIS PAGE…
Choosing a plan
Zoho Invoice offers a Monthly plan and a Yearly plan. If you’re using Zoho Invoice on a Free plan and would like to upgrade to a paid plan, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Subscription. This will take you to the Subscription page, from where you can upgrade plans, update your card details, or downgrade your subscription.
- Click the Yearly/Monthly toggle to view the corresponding price.
- Click Upgrade next to the plan you want to switch to.
- Enter the number of Add-ons, if needed, and click Continue.
- Review your order and click Confirm.
- You will be requested to choose the mode of payment (Credit Card/PayPal/ACH). Choose the preferred one and enter the relevant details to complete the process.
Downgrading your subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps
- Go to Settings > Subscription. In the screen that follows, you will see your plan details, renewal date, etc.
- Click Change Plan.
- Select ‘To downgrade to free plan click here’ on the bottom of the page.
This opens a window where you have the option to cancel your subscription right away. Enter a Reason for Cancellation and confirm your downgrade in order to proceed. Your existing data will remain in read-only mode, although you will not be able to add new data. Read more
Updating card and address details
You can make online payment for your Zoho Invoice subscription using your credit card. You can provide your credit card details while upgrading your account to one of the paid plans (monthly or yearly).
The card details you provide will be saved for all future references and payments.
To update your Credit Card details, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Subscription.
- Details of your billing cycle, card details and billing address can be viewed in the page that follows. Scroll down to Payment Method section under Recurring Details
- Change or update your card and address details anytime by clicking on Credit Card or Billing Address option.
Follow these steps to see every transaction you’ve made. This includes your plan upgrades, purchases and renewals.
- Go to Settings > Subscription.
- Click the Your Store Details option found on the top-right hand corner of your window and select Transaction History.
Your entire payment history is available for viewing here, complete with date, plan type and the amount paid. To download the invoice of a particular transaction as a PDF,double click the PDF icon below the Invoice column.
You can sort your transactions to view only your upgrades, purchases or renewals separately. To do this, click on the Filter bar in the top-left corner and select the desired category from the drop down.
Selecting Filter by Period will enable you to view only the transactions within a particular time period of your choice.
The search bar in the top-right corner lets you search and view transactions based on Transaction ID. Enter the particular ID and hit search to view the matching records alone.