Creating and Invoicing a Reimbursable Expense
1. Make the expense billable
- Create a new expense.
- Select the customer who is reimbursing you and check the box that says Billable.
- Save the expense. This expense can now be converted to an invoice.
Note : Expenses that have not been marked billable cannot be invoiced to a client.
2. Invoice the expense
- Select the particular expense.
- Click on the button Convert to Invoice as highlighted in the image below.
- Fill in the required details such as invoice date and payment terms before sending the invoice.
Browse more topics