Braintree payment gateways is one of the easiest way to accept online payments from customers. To configure your Braintree account in Zoho Invoice, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login to Zoho Invoice account and head to the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'Payment' sub-section and select Online Payment Gateways.
- In the payment gateway list, click on 'Setup Now' for Braintree.
- Fill in the Braintree credentials and select a currency you'd like to transact through Braintree.
- Click on 'Save' and you are done.
How to find the Braintree credentials required for payment gateway setup in Zoho Invoice?
- Open your Braintree account and scroll down to the API Keys section found on the right pane.
- Copy the credentials Merchant ID, Public Key, Private Key and Client-Side Encryption Key
- Paste the above API keys in corresponding fields of Zoho Invoice.
- Click Save.