How can I get my inventory details?
Access route map:
- Click on Reports tab on the sidebar.
- Choose Inventory Details under Inventory in the Reports page.
- You can also access it from any other reports page by clicking on the name of the report on the header and choosing Inventory Details in the drop down.
Generating an Inventory details report:
- Choose a date range for which you wish to generate the report.
- It can be previous year, month etc, current year, month, week etc or your own custom range.
- On choosing a standard choice, the date field, will be automatically set.
- For a custom date frame, you can change the From and To date manually.
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the inventory details report for that period.
- The report will be generated below the band, where your company name, name of the report and the date range are displayed.
- The report fields include - product name, SKU, stock in hand, stock available, qty awaiting, qty received, qty open ordered, qty packed, qty shipped and qty invoiced.
- You can sort the report in any order by clicking on one of the fields mentioned in the last step.