How do I partially bill my purchase order?
- You can partially bill your purchase order by raising a bill for a portion/ a part of the total quantity of the items in it.
- For e.g.: Lets say you sell Parker pens and you have created a purchase order for 100 pens, you can now raise a bill for it by clicking on the convert to bill option from the More button.
- The new bill page opens up, under the item details section you have the Parker pen listed in the item field and the quantity field will be 100(as there are 100 pens in the purchase order).
- Now you can change the quantity of the pens to say 40 and raise a bill only for 40 pens out of the 100 in your purchase order.
- You can do the same if you have more than one item in your purchase order, you can choose to not include some items or reduce the quantity and bill the purchase order partially.