How do I create a Transfer Order?
To create a new Transfer Order,
- Click on the Items tab on the left pane and select Transfer Orders in the drop-down list.
- Click on the New button on the top right of your screen, below your organization name.
- Select the source and destination warehouses to which you wish to transfer stock.
- Select the items and the quantity that you wish to transfer.
- If you have enabled Serial Number Tracking for the item, then upon entering the Transfer Quantity, the Add Serial Number option will become available. Clicking on it to select the serial numbers for the specified quantity. Likewise, you can do so for batch-tracked items.
- Click Initiate Transfer for ongoing warehouse transfers. Later on you can receive the transferred quantity.
Or, click Transfer and Receive to immediately receive the goods in the destination warehouse and complete the transfer.
You can check the updated stock levels by opening the respective item in the Items list.
- The list of all Transfer Orders done and their details can be found in the Transfer Orders section.