How to adjust stock for a particular inventory item?
Inventory Adjustments are used to synchronize the inventory/stock to account for things that occur outside the normal business like theft, damaged goods, data entry error etc.
Configuring stock adjustments:
To do so, follow this route map:
- Navigate to Item Groups.
- Select the preferred item group.
- Choose the item whose stock needs to be adjusted.
- Click on the Adjust Stock button on top of the page.
- Fill up the stock in hand, reason and other necessary details.
- Click on the Save button to successfully adjust stock. This will be reflected in the item groups page and reports.