How do I add a secondary email address to my contacts?
Yes, you can achieve this by storing the secondary email address as a contact person under the contact.
To do so:
- Navigate to the preferred contact and click on it to open its details.
- Scroll down the page to go to contact persons.
- Under contact persons, you have an option called Add New.
- Clicking on this option will open up a pop up.
- Fill in all the details.
- And click Save button to add the contact person.
- Hence forth, whenever you communicate with this contact, you can send a copy to the contact persons under the contact.
- You can also choose to mail a particular contact person directly.