Zoho Inventory offers four plans: Basic, Standard, Professional and Elite, to which you can subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis.
In this section, let’s take a look at how you can subscribe to Zoho Inventory, as well as how to switch plans.
To take a look at the latest pricing plans and offers, visit the Pricing page of Zoho Inventory.
- Knowing your current plan
- Managing your subscription
- Updating card and address details
- Payment history
Knowing your current plan
You can find out the current plan you are in, in a couple of ways.
The easiest way to find out, is to log into Zoho Inventory and then click on the name of your organization(you can find it near the settings icon). The name of your current plan will also be displayed adjacent to the name of your organization.
You can also find out your current plan and associated details by checking out the Subscription module that is available under the Settings.
Managing your subscription
Choosing a plan
To choose a plan, follow these steps,
- Click on the Settings icon on the top-right corner.
- Select Subscription option from the drop-down.
- This will take you to the Zoho Payments page, from where you can change plans, update card details or cancel your subscription.
- The key features provided under each plan are listed here for your viewing.
- Use this to decide the plan that best suits your needs and click on the Upgrade button under a preferrable plan.
Note: The monthly plan of BASIC version amounts to $29/month while the yearly plan costs $290/year, saving you a flat $58 annually.
The monthly plan of the STANDARD version amounts to $79/month while the yearly plan costs $790/year, saving you a good $158 annually.
The monthly plan of the PROFESSIONAL version amounts to $249/month while the yearly plan costs $2490/year, saving you a whopping $448 annually.
The monthly plan of the ELITE version amounts to $449/month while the yearly plan costs $4490/year, saving you a collosal $898 annually.
Review your order and click on Confirm Order.
Under Payment Details, provide your credit card details such as card number, expiry date, CVV number and the card address as it appears on your credit card statement.
Next, enter your billing address and contact number. If this is the same as the address associated with the card, select the option Use the above address.
Click on the Make Payment button.
Note : You can purchase addons for additional online orders and shipments by clicking on the Buy Now button on the Manage Subscription page.
Changing your plan
- If you are an existing subscriber, click on the Your Store Details tab on the top-right corner.
- Choose the Manage Subscription option.
- Your current/previous plan details will be displayed here. When you hover your mouse above the plan, an new option called Upgrade/Downgrade plan will be available. Click on it to proceed.
- You will be taken to the page with all plans. You can switch to a convenient plan and the system by default will only charge the amount in excess of the remainder of your existing plan.
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps
- Go to the Settings icon.
- Select Subscription from the drop-down.
- Hover the cursor over your current subscription details and click on Upgrade/Downgrade Plan.
This opens a window where you have the option to cancel your subscription right away, or wait till the end of the current billing cycle for the cancellation to take effect.
Confirm your downgrade by clicking on the link To downgrade to FREE plan, click here. On confirmation, you will be moved to FREE Plan and your existing data will remain safe. Though you can continue using your organization in free plan, the functionalities available to you will be severely limited.
If you change your mind, you can upgrade to one of the plans and continue using your account.
Updating card and address details
To update your Credit Card details, follow these steps.
- Click on the Your Store Details tab on the top-right corner of the page.
Select Billing Details.
Details of your billing cycle, card details and billing address can be viewed here. Click on Change Card to edit or update your card details
Change or update your address anytime by clicking on Change Address.
Follow these steps to see every transaction you’ve made. This includes your plan upgrades, purchases and renewals.
- Click on the Your Store Details tab found on the top-right corner.
Select Payment History from the drop-down.
Your entire payment history is available for viewing here, complete with date, plan type and the amount paid.
To download the invoice of a particular transaction as a PDF, click on the icon next to the transaction ID.
You can sort your transactions to view only your upgrades, purchases or renewals separately. To do this, click on the Filter bar in the top left corner and select the desired category from the drop down.
Selecting Filter by Period here will enable you to view only the transactions within a particular time period of your choice.
The search bar in the top right corner lets you search and view transactions based on Transaction ID. Enter the particular ID and hit search to view the matching records alone.