We have been getting a lot of requests from our customers and beneficiaries alike to facilitate an integration between Zoho Inventory and Bigcommerce.
In order to cater to this need, we have partnered with Kloud Connectors who will be the bridge between your stores on Bigcommerce and Zoho Inventory.
Kloud Connectors is cloud integration platform. It hosts connectors for hand-picked popular SaaS systems. It integrates cloud apps at application and data level. You can learn more about them by watching this Video
To set up an integration between Bigcommerce and Zoho Inventory, you need:
- A live Zoho Inventory account.
- A Bigcommerce Store.
- A Kloud connector account.
Setting up the integration
To set up this integration:
- Open a new tab.
- Navigate to the website www.kloudconnectors.com.
- Once you do, follow the steps laid out there, by clicking on this link.
- While setting up the connector, you will be asked to enter your Zoho Inventory Authtoken.
- Obtaining an authtoken in your browser is very simple. Login to your Zoho Account and click here.
- For any queries related to this integration, please contact Kloud Connectors.
The way it works
To know more, click on this Link