- Why go for WePay
- Things to remember
- Setting up WePay
- Initiate the integration
- Verify your email address
- Add business information
- Add bank information
- Have a WePay account already?
- How to connect my bank account if I skipped it the first time?
- Other actions
Why go for Wepay
WePay is an online payment service provider whose integration with Zoho Inventory allows you to receive payments directly to your bank account. Some striking features of WePay’s integration include:
1) Have your merchant account created in minutes
2) Low processing fee
3) No setup fee
4) No hidden charges
Things to remember
- As of now, WePay can only process transactions for businesses registered in United States and can only accept payments in USD.
- You can start receiving payments via WePay, as soon as you’ve verified your email address and filled in your business details. The confirmation link sent to your email will expire in 90 days.
- If your bank account is not connected with WePay, the payments received will not be transferred to your bank account. In times like this, the payments received will be withheld by WePay and will be transferred to your bank account once it is connected.
- Important Note: The payments held by WePay will be refunded to the customers if the bank account is not setup in 30-days from the day of receiving the first payment.
Setting up WePay
To setup WePay from Zoho Inventory,
Initiate the integration
1. Navigate to the Integrations > Payments. Now, click on the Create your account button under WePay to get started.
2. To signup, select the email address from the drop-down with which you want to create the WePay account with and click on Confirm.
Note: Only the Admin Users’ email addresses will be displayed in the drop-down. Learn more about users
3. You’ve now successfully initiated the WePay setup process.
Verify your email address
4. Now, login to the selected email account and click on the email with the subject WePay - Activate your account. In the email, click on the Proceed button to validate your account and you’ll be redirected to WePay to finish the setup.
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes, kindly check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. You can resend the verification email under Integrations > Payments > WePay.
6. In the login page, enter a password for your WePay account and click on Grant Access.
Note: The password entered here is independent from your Zoho Inventory password.
Add business information
7. In the next screen, fill in your personal and business details and click on Save & Next. After this step, you can start accepting payments.
Add bank information
8. Enter the bank account details to which the payments are to be transferred and click on Associate Bank Account to complete your WePay setup.
Note: When you setup the integration, the fields mentioned above will be shared with WePay.
Have a WePay account already?
If you trying to use the email address which is already associated with WePay, follow the steps below:
1) Add the email address as an Admin User. Click here to learn how to add an Admin User? (If the email address is already an Admin User skip to the second step)
2) After adding, select the email address in the WePay setup popup from the drop-down list.
3) Click on the verification link sent to the email address and fill in the business and bank account details form and click on Associate Bank Account.
How to connect my bank account if I skipped it the first time?
If you’ve started the setup process but you’ve skipped entering your bank account details, you can very well add it later. To do so,
- Navigate to Gear icon > Integrations > Online Payments.
- Click on Manage account under WePay. You will be redirected to WePay to finish the process.
- Login to WePay and and click on Settings.
- Select Withdrawals from the left pane and click on Link your bank account.
- In the screen next, enter the bank account informations to which the funds has to be transferred and click on Continue to connect your bank account with WePay.
To edit your WePay profile or to view transaction history,
- Navigate to Gear icon > Integrations > Online Payments and click on Manage Accounts or Transaction history under WePay.
- You will be redirected to WePay to finish the action. To login, use the username and password entered in the step#6 of the setup process.