Our powerful Integration feature does not stop with sales and shipping channels, it extends upto to seamless synchronization with Zoho Books and Zoho CRM.
If you are an existing user of Zoho Books or Zoho CRM, you can easily synchronize them with Zoho Inventory and auto import contacts, items and other data effortlessly.
- Must be an existing user of Zoho books for integrating with Zoho Books.
- Must have the same organization name to integrate with.
Setting up an integration:
With Zoho Books
You can synchronize Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory in three ways:
- Method 1: If you have an organization in Zoho Books, before you set up your first organization, you will be directed to a page where you have an option to Join your existing organization into Zoho Inventory by clicking on the Join Organization.
- Click on the Join Organization to integrate with Zoho Books.
- Method 2: You can also join an organization you have in Zoho Books with the same one in Zoho Inventory later by following this route map:
- Click on the name of your current organization that’s displayed on the header
- Choose the option ‘Manage Organisations’ in the drop down.
- Click on the New Organization button
- You will be directed to a page where you either have the option to join your existing organization into Zoho Inventory by clicking on the Join Organization or you can create a new one.
- Click on the Join Organization button to setup an integration.
- Method 3: Click on the Integrations Tab on the side bar.
- Choose the Accounting tab.
- Click on the Access Now button.
- It will automatically take you to the same organization in Zoho Books.
The way it works:
- On setting up an integration of Zoho Inventory with Zoho Books, all the data - settings, contacts, items, sales orders, purchase orders, bills and common reports are synchronized with your Zoho Inventory account.
- Henceforth any new operation in Zoho Books will be reflected in Zoho Inventory and vice versa.
- For example: after you have successfully setup an integration, if you create a sales order in Zoho Books, it will be reflected in the sales order module of your Zoho Inventory.
Important Note: When importing Items, only those items in Books that have inventory tracking enabled, will be synchronized into Zoho Inventory. Normal sales and purchase items will not be imported this way.
Zoho Inventory <-> Zoho Books Integration Flow Diagram:
With Zoho CRM
You can sync your Zoho Inventory and Zoho CRM using the following method:
- Navigate to Integrations.
- Select CRM.
- Click on the Connect button on the right top corner.
- This will open up the CRM configuration page.
- Click on Connect Zoho CRM button to proceed.
- This will trigger a pop up asking for your email address and Zoho CRM ZSC key.
- You can also generate ZSC key from the pop up by pressing on the Click here to generate ZSC key of Zoho CRM option.
- Fill up the fields and click Save.
- Following an authentication process, your Zoho Inventory and Zoho CRM will be integrated.
The way it works:
Once the integration is set up, your Accounts and contacts in Zoho CRM can be synched with the Contacts module of Zoho Inventory. This way, you can import/export your customer information between the two apps.
Zoho Inventory <-> Zoho CRM Integration Flow Diagram: