Contacts - your customers & vendors
A contact in Zoho Inventory is a person or an organization who can either be a vendor or a customer.
Here is an overview of all that you can do with your contacts in Zoho Inventory.
Create or import contacts and maintain an updated contact base.
- Introduction to contacts
- Creating a contact
- Contact Preferences
- Importing contacts
- Obtaining your existing contacts from Zoho Books
- Obtaining your contact base from Zoho CRM
Managing your customers and vendors
Mange your contact base by understanding the page details, filters and operations available.
Understanding the Contacts module
- Editing a contact
- Changing the type of a contact
- Deleting a contact
- De-activating a contact
- Exporting contacts
- Merge contacts
- Updating a specific contact from Zoho CRM
Impressing your customers
Show your appreciation and care by associating a special price list to a customer and by applying inventory templates & email templates that are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Using Price lists:
- Associating a price list to a customer
- During contact creation
- Updating a new price list by editing a contact
Using Templates and Email Templates:
Using Thank you notes:
Transacting with your contacts
Run a background check and start recording all the transactions you have with a contact then and there.
- Types of Transactions
- Adding a transaction
- Performing a reorder from a preferred vendor
- Emailing your contacts
- Sending out customer statements
Obtaining takeaways from contacts
Find out how you can obtain key insights about your customers and vendors.