- Convert leads and close sales deals faster. Try now
- Secure email service for your business. Try now
- Powerful financial platform for growing businesses. Try now
- Organize, automate, and simplify your HR processes. Try now
- Helpdesk software to deliver great customer support. Try now
- Manage, track, collaborate on projects with teams. Try now
- End-to-end event management software. Try now
- Remote support and unattended remote access software. Try now
- Stay in touch with teams no matter where you are. Try now
- Build custom apps for your business needs. Try now
- Digital signature app for businesses. Try now
- Create, send, and track targeted email campaigns that drive sales. Try now
- Intuitive recruiting platform built to provide hiring solutions. Try now
- Team collaboration software that brings people together. Try now
- Create custom reports and dashboards from any data set. Try now
- Automate business workflows by creating smart integrations. Try now
- Build online forms for every business need. Try now
Run your entire business on Zoho with our unified cloud software, designed to help you break down silos between departments and increase organizational efficiency.Try zoho one
"You can be a startup, mid-sized company, or an enterprise—Zoho One is a boon for all."
CEO, 5paisa.com (an IIFL subsidiary)
"Zoho One has brought our company closer together."
Head of CRM, Purolite
"I highly recommend Zoho One for all your business management, sales, marketing, and invoicing requirements."
Founder & CEO, Digital by DV,
"Zoho serves as an ‘enterprise bucket to assess new software’ - if we need something new, we’ll always look to see if Zoho One has something available."
Head of Technology, Simply
Brands that trust us
"Zoho had a tremendous impact on all of our processes. It helped us unite all the data into one platform."Eisa Bin Ahmad Alserkal, General Manager, Blue LLC, UAE.
"We can't imagine not using Zoho. We track our sales and investments, our clients' potential and actual investors."Birgit Rainbird, Co-founder and Office Manager, Funding Strategies
"With our complete business under control, our productivity is up by 80% in the last year that we have been using Zoho."Thomas John Managing Director, Agappe Diagnostics
"Zoho's operating system is very robust and contains the collective memory of Selectra's entire business."Aurian De Maupeou Co-Founder, Selectra
Zoho for Enterprises
Experience the breadth and depth of the Zoho ecosystem, with the professional services, infrastructure, support, and security that a large business needs. Streamline complex business processes, build strong relationships with your customers, and drive growth at scale.Get in touch Learn more
Made in India.Made for the World.
Business Software. Our Craft. Our Passion.
Years in Business
Your privacy is our responsibility
We believe that trust is paramount in a relationship. We do not own or sell your data, and we most certainly do not bank on advertising-based business models. The only way we make money is from the software license fees you pay us.
The core values and principles that drive us
25 years of running a profitable organization gives us a good sense of challenges that a growing business faces. We take pride in running a sustainable business that’s powered by you, our customer.
Focus on research & development
Software is our craft and we back it up with our relentless investments in R&D. So much so that we prefer to own the entire technology stack, including running our data centers globally.
In all these years, it's our customers' trust and goodwill that has helped us establish a strong position in the market. No matter the size of your business, we're here to help you grow.
"Why Zoho's CEO moved from California to a hamlet in Tamil Nadu: The lessons this holds for an economy that wants to be self-reliant; for corporations headquartered in big cities; and a country with a high density of urban and migrant workers coming to grips with a pandemic."
"Zoho follows a long-term approach, and therefore, our growth will be rooted in closely working with and serving the local communities while staying connected through shared knowledge and culture. A strong local presence will help us in effectively addressing the needs of local businesses and add a personal touch to our services."