What is a contact person? How is it useful?
If your customer wants you to contact a different person or let their team members know about their subscription related activities like billing, payments etc., you can add them as a person as a Contact Person for the customer.
Once added, add the contact person(s) to the email list and all notifications related to the customer’s subscription will be sent to the contact person(s).
- Only you can add/update Contact Person for the customer. Your customers cannot add/ update their contact person.
- You can also enable Customer Portal for the contact persons. This way they can manage their subscription as well.
To create a contact person,
- Go to the Customers module and select the customer to whom you want to create the contact person for.
- In the customer overview screen next, click “+” button next to Contact Persons section.
- In the following popup, enter the details and hit Save.
Now, to send the subscription related notifications to the contact persons follow the steps below.
For subscriptions created already,
- Go to the Subscriptions module and select the subscription for which the notifications has to be sent to the contact person.
- In the subscription overview section, scroll down and click Manage Contacts button.
- In the following popup, select the contacts to which subscription related notifications has to be sent using the checkbox and click on Save.
For new subscriptions,
While creating a new subscription, select the contact person using the checkbox in the Email To section to which subscription related notification has to be sent.